Love: What a wonderful way to live a vibrant life. The delirious emotion makes your heart skip. Or race. Or feel like it’s about to pop out of your chest. Of all love’s signs, this one is universal.
“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
You’re Always Young Enough for Loving — and to Live a Vibrant Life
For those who think they’re long past the age for love, think again. Couples in their advanced years can love just as their counterparts who are decades younger.
It Makes the World Go Around
Where would we be without this exhilarating feeling? The world would be desolate, full of sameness and no passion. Thankfully, where there is life, there is love.
Everything Is Possible
Love is that unique emotion that makes you feel like everything is possible. Besides, when you feel this way you look forward to the future with hope and optimism.
All You Can Think About is Your Lover
No matter what is happening around you, you can only think about your beloved. While your attention may briefly return to reality, it quickly reverts to all-consuming thoughts of that person.
You Always Remember Your First Love
There is something magical about the first time you experience this intoxicating emotion. It is a feeling you never forget. Some couples are lucky to be with their first lover for a lifetime. Others have less time with their beloved. Yet everyone cherishes the memory of their first time loving another.
Other Physical Signs You’re Experiencing Love
Besides the sign that the emotion makes your heart skip, there are a few other telltale physical signs you’re experiencing it:
- It makes sleepless nights an everyday occurrence. But you don’t seem to notice – or care.
- Physical appetite tends to decrease. Besides, you get butterflies when you see or think about your beloved.
- People can tell you’re feeling it by looking at you. It’s funny how this works. Many adjectives tell the same story: Lovestruck, smitten, over-the-moon, bedazzled.
- You laugh a lot and you’re happy. You’re also less likely to get angry.
- Discover the real you when you’re head-over-heels.