Start Here to Live a Vibrant Life
If you’re like most of the readers who come to my blog, you pride yourself on your commitment to doing the right thing. You also want to be successful at work, home, school, and elsewhere. Equally important, you want to succeed and live a vibrant life. To that end, you search out and try experiences that help you grow, learn something new, become more knowledgeable, skilled, and confident, and reach your true potential. You want to live a vibrant and purposeful life.
But something often gets in the way. You have too much to do and never enough time to complete it. You might feel like this reader:
“I feel like I’m spinning, not really getting anywhere. If I work longer hours, I feel guilty about not spending time with my family. When I am with my kids, I constantly check emails and messages because I might miss something at work.”
My name is Suzanne Kane. I know the key to happiness is thinking positively about life and its challenges. Through my daily blog, I’ll help you navigate life’s curves and find the path to achieving your desired success.
Do You Want More Out of Life?
Look at your life today. Ask yourself – and answer honestly – these questions:
- Are you looking for direction in your life?
- Do you feel like your personal growth has hit a standstill?
- Have you given up on your dreams?
- Does everyday life seem more like a grind and less joyful?
If so, you aren’t alone. Millions of people feel like they are lost and don’t know what to do. I know. I used to be one of them.
Why I Write This Blog
As a writer, I know about deadlines. As a freelancer, I know I must put in the time and do challenging work. I am my boss, yet the downside is carving out time for family, personal interests, and following my dreams.
However, I recognize that the struggle to succeed in life I faced for so long mirrors what so many others experience daily. Like Gretchen Rubin, I created this website to share my uplifting messages and positive self-help advice.
So, here and in my daily blog, I offer help to:
- Contextualize events in everyday life in a way you can relate to
- Realize how important it is to set goals and reach for dreams
- Learn how to break free from funk and start down a path to positive thinking
- Shake off lethargy so you can improve your life and find the happiness you once found so elusive
- Change your life outlook to optimistic
- Be inspired through Daily Thoughts and a blog with uplifting messages
- Lift your spirits and challenge yourself to do more
Quick Reads to Jumpstart Change and Live a Vibrant Life
You deserve to be happy and fulfilled and to live a vibrant life. This is something you can do. Read my blog for self-help articles whenever you want a quick read that stimulates, motivates, and jumpstarts change in your life.
Contact Suzanne Kane with any questions about her self-help articles, suggest additional topics, or inquire about her writing, editing, and consulting services. Our writer loves hearing from readers.