Do you know how to find the real you? The authentic you, not the face you present to the world. When you do, you’ll discover you’re really amazing.
How to Find the Real You
It isn’t easy knowing how to find the real you. In this respect, many resemble Dickens’ character, Artful Dodger. We’re clever as that lovable errant thief – but mostly at fooling ourselves. We could use a little encouragement to dig past our carefully constructed façade to find our intrinsic values and beliefs.
“As long as you are being true to yourself, you will always find happiness.”Amber Riley
Challenge Automatic Assumptions
When things seem to go south and nothing you try works, ask yourself if you are doing all you can. Could you be sabotaging your efforts with the subconscious belief that you don’t deserve better? If you think this is your fate and you can’t change it, you’ll be miserable.
Yet, there is a solution. It’s time to challenge automatic assumptions about fate and other ideas. Many equate fate with failure. However, toss your preconceived notions out the window instead of giving in and giving up. Embrace the concept of making your destiny, charting your path, and creating your future.
How to Find the Real You: Determine to Stay the Course
You can do this. It won’t, however, be easy.
For starters, there’s a whole mindset you must change.
- Get rid of old-fashioned and outdated – not to mention erroneous – beliefs. Delve into your core beliefs. Hold to them. They’re who you are.
- Learn to be comfortable with the uncomfortable. Life is unpredictable. Get used to it and anticipate ways to polish your skills.
- Embrace change. It’s the only way you grow and nurture your authentic self.
- Say no to laziness. If you want to get things done, you must act.
- Just because something is difficult and time-consuming doesn’t mean you give up. The lessons you learn will be invaluable – and help you further flourish.
The Real You Quickly Addresses Mistakes
When you slip up, pause. Instead of criticizing yourself that you know better, learn from what happened.
- Did you put in a half-hearted effort? You know if you didn’t give it your best. This should teach a valuable lesson.
- Even if everything you did was right, there still may be some mistakes. You can learn from this, too.
- Regard any failure as temporary. This isn’t a permanent setback. Yet, it would be best to determine what happened and where you went awry.
- Furthermore, revise plans to incorporate learned lessons. The real you will benefit from such validation – especially when you know you’re being true to yourself.
Make Your Destiny: It’s How to Find the Real You
When you chart your destiny and make your way, you’ll experience life’s ups and downs. There will be incredible successes and some pretty big misses. This means recognizing that the path to achieving goals is rarely in a straight line.
- For example, you may veer off exploring other ideas.
- Different goals may assume priority – by necessity or design.
- You may discover that your original goal isn’t what you thought it was and change it to pursue new interests.
However, the most exciting thing about how to find the real you is that it marks the beginning of an exhilarating journey.
The Basic Truth
Your actions create your reality. Accepting this motivates you to become more active in your life. If you want joyful, productive, and fulfilling life experiences, embrace all that is the real you.
Finally, how to find the real you is a challenge to accept or deny. Ask yourself how much you want to enjoy your best life. Then, act accordingly.